Sourcing News & Advice
The V shape makes it easier for smaller hands to hold the phone.
The Wavy Adventurer is small enough to fit inside backpacks.
Pikachu and friends have stepped out into the physical world, opening huge opportunities in one of the newest multibillion dollar industries.
- Nvidia builds connections to AI researchers
- App turns screen time into physical playtime
- Samsung unveils world's 1st removable UFS card
- Smart glasses monitor what users eat
- Xiaomi wants to be smart home lifestyle brand
- Reliable rechargeable zinc battery developed
- Palm-sized robot shows smarts come in tiny packages
- Cozmo plays games with users and recognizes faces, packing in quite a bit of tech into a small form factor.
- Greenpeace names toxin-free fashion brands
- The list contains brands that have made great strides in ensuring that products pose no ecological risks.
Get practical tips from leading sourcing experts - See all
- VAT on imported goods from China
- Choosing a QC company in China
- 3 big China manufacturing trends
- Why China trademarks matter
- 6 common quality defects in shoes
- Everything pre-shipment inspection
- See more ...
- Global Sources Summit returns with more sourcing tips, practices
- Sourcing professionals will talk about QC, compliance, logistics and IP protection, and case studies from Amazon resellers.
- How to save money by asking for a quote in a foreign currency
- A good first step to getting your best possible pricing is to ask for prices in the home currency of your partner companies.
Auto Parts & Accessories See more
- Keyless entry systems add all-around controls
- The latest models lock and unlock doors, and control windows, trunks, side mirrors and lights.
Consumer ElectronicsSee more
- Dual-OS detachable laptops turn flexible
- Models that work with both Android and Windows are popular in this selection from China suppliers.
Drones & RoboticsSee more
- Notebook-sized drone makes flying indoors safe
- Zero Zero's camera drone follows people around inside the house and can fold up into the size of a small notebook.
Electronic Components See more
- Aluminum electrolytic capacitors diversify
- Suppliers sustain chip and solid aluminum electrolytic capacitors, and try new materials for more advanced kinds.
Fashion Accessories & FootwearSee more
- Hiking boot makers prioritize protection, comfort
- Leather uppers shield the feet from the elements while mesh fabric lining improves ventilation.
Fashion Apparel & FabricsSee more
- Cotton models drive India baby girls' clothing
- The material's softness and breathability make it the top material in the line still.
Gifts & Premiums See more
- Creative designs, assembly drive 3D jigsaw puzzles
- Models adopt DIY features, from building a robot from scratch to coloring a birdcage puzzle using crayons or paint.
Hardware See more
- Latest bathroom faucets sleek, classy
- Models look modern in stain-resistant alloy finishes or stylish with handmade designs.
Home Products See more
- India table lamps show off shapely bodies
- The products in this gallery represent the current trends in table lamps from India.
Machinery & PartsSee more
- Machined parts underscore high accuracy, precision
- Makers use carbon and stainless steel, copper, aluminum and their alloys, POM, PTFE, nylon and PEEK.
Mobile ElectronicsSee more
- NFC phones secure payments with fingerprint sensors
- China suppliers equip NFC phones with a fingerprint sensor for quick yet secure online purchases.